Saturday 20 January 2018

Spoken Word piece || Poetry “What lies in the mind” Written 24/11/17

Trevor Young || INSPIAR || “What Lies in The Mind || [FULL VIDEO] Poetry 24/11/2017 


Spoken word || What lies in the mind || Written on the 24th November 2017 LIKE/SUB


Written by: Trevor Young || INSPIAR 24/11/2017


Lyrics to the Poetry 


“I’m Sitting in this room with sparks that light up the gloom, with thoughts that cloud the mind taken to soon, rushing through the terror of dome, will I make it home this afternoon, on my way home...gotta stay tune.. 

What sparks the mind, fuses the spark, standing in line, waiting for my turn like what the fuck, will I find, what was rightfully Mine, looking for answers, looking for prayers with these lonely Tears, looking for signs, the spark that ignites the brain, conscious mind going insane, Tryna See The sunshine in this itty bitty rain, when it spits you can feel my pain, when it hits like thunder all they see is shame, I Stand my ground fitting my clothes, I keep my composure well & maintained, I got my mind focused staying in my own lane, gathering together retained, what remains untamed, to this name that I portray, were living another day, with this subconscious mind, suspicious mind, plenty of fishes waiting in line, with a crooked smile vicious mind, a Wicked look that feeds the evil kisses blind, will I plant the seed, in this world of desperate need, from these streets of hopeless dreams, will I succeed, or fail to another mans dreams, leaning in going in for the kill, attacking my spirit for their enjoyment pleasure of entertainment thrill, loosing your soul for a record deal, but I rather stay independent so I can feed my family with my own meal, there’s words to this shit.. we work to succeed, all my life I’ve never been a follower, just someone who takes the lead, I takes full charge, lead by example, stick to my word, Be a man of my word.. with plenty mouths to feed, the closest ones to the heart are out to kill you, take your large, that’s why I rather stay in no ones need, when the chips are down, the tables are turned, What was stabled flips the crown, when all I wanna be is faithful that shit gets burned, hear my heart my thoughts take these tips all around... but we never learn..


Sometimes we can be so trapped in these wicked thoughts of schemes, suicidal mind alerts these sicking dreams, Like is there really a purpose, i Mean is there really a purpose for me in this life??? 


I should just die slow.. nobody will ever notice if I go, I was just a young boy how could they hurt this, I mean I’m just young.. I wish I was courageous just to say no.. when you look into my eyes you can see right through my soul, my hearts innocent but tempted by fouls, counting my blessings, and my life from with this point blank sterned look, count these fingers down to my toes, hurt look, so they turned and over looked.. seems like it’s  running out, I’m running outer time, God would you pour out your unconditional love and help before my time is up in this life... 


Yours Truly.”


SOON TO BE RELEASED!! JUST A RAW HEARTFELT SPOKEN WORD POETRY PIECE FROM THE VERY RAWNESS AND DEPTH OF MY HEART

πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ₯€πŸŒΉπŸ₯€πŸŒΉ πŸ“½ Video: @joshivah_ryan ❤️ Spoken word || What lies in the mind || Written on the 24th November 2017

Spoken word || What lies in the mind || Written on the 24th November 2017

Spoken word || What lies in the mind || Written on the 24th November 2017 ➡️➡️➡️  

PLEASE LIKE/SHARE/SUB/ADD/FOLLOW ⬅️⬅️⬅️ πŸ”΅ Facebook: Trevor young πŸ‘» Snapchat: Inspiar_Babyy πŸ“Έ Insta: Inspiar_Deeez

πŸ‘πŸ½ Fb Like Page: INSPIAR πŸŽ₯ YouTube: Inspiar Babyy | Trevor Young 🎢 Sound cloud: Inspiar_babyy || trevor the youngin 2k18

🚹 Tumblr: Trevor the Young Inspiar 🎧 Mixcloud: Inspiar


#spokenword #poetry #poet #whatliesinthemind #heartfelt #strong #powerfulwords #powerinyourwords #deepthinker #deepwriter #latenightthoughts #AnointedSpeaker #voiceformany #Aniontedwriter #INSPIRE #godbreathe 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

No comments:

Post a Comment