Saturday 30 May 2015

Quote: Pick Your Squad

Inspired By: @yunglb_litt 

"People Inspire You Or Destroy You, Pick Them Wisely"

#I Wanna Be Someone Where Gods Light Just Shines Outer Me Wherever I Go.. His "Anointing & Light" Just Oozes And Glows Where Ever My Presence Are Felt I Wanna Be A Person Where Someone Can Look At Me And Be Like "I Was Inspired By You, Because Of You I Was Able To Do It" #Whats a Legacy, If You Ain't Leaving A Legacy Of Your Own For The Next Generation To Pick Up Your Legacy And Run With It" #You Ain't Making A Difference, If The Influence Ain't Been Touched #A Influence Is Felt, Not Asked #You Earn Respect, Not Demand Respect #I Wanna Inspire #People Will Be Inspired By Me #Coz Im Inspired By Jesus #Christ Like #A Soldier #True Leader #Walk What I Talk #Pick Your Squad Wisely! #Only You Will Know Whats Right & Wrong For Your Life 
#IT INSPIARS ME TO INSPIRE YOU BE INSPIRED IM INSPIRING LIVES ONE STEP AT A TIME #Be Encouraged #Be Inspired #Words Of Wisdom #Knowledge Speaks But Wisdom Listens #Affective Combination #Get On My Level #All Jesus #Visionary Mindset #The Influence I Carry..
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment