Wednesday 20 May 2015

Message/Illustration: White Flag

Message/Illustration: The White Flag Been Raised

What I Love About The White Flag, And What It Represents It Represents.. A Place Of "Peace & Surrender" And Using It In A Biblical Demonstration Its Like Saying "Lord, I Surrender.. I Place It All In Your Hands, I Cant Do It On My Own.. I Need You" I Wrote A Song Called "Lord, I Surrender" Back In 2010 At The Age Of 17 It Was My First Gospel Song Ever Written, And 5 Years On.. Its Starting To Be Sung At Our Monday Nights Gathering at LSI' Such a Honour That I Wrote That Song.. In Times Of Trouble And Surrendering In 2010 Now Its Got The Anointing To Reach Into Someones Life.. Thank You Jesus..
#When Were In Times Of Distress #Troubles #Happiness #Sadness #Were Told To Lean On Him #Call Upon His Name #Jehovah Jireh My Provider #The Prince Of Peace #It Says To Cast Your Cares Upon Him, For He Cares For You.. #Thank You Jesus #Lord I Surrender
The white flag is an internationally recognized protective sign of truce or ceasefire, and request for negotiation. It is also used to symbolize surrender, since it is often the weaker party which requests negotiation. A white flag signifies to all that an approaching negotiator is unarmed, with an intent to surrender or a desire to communicate. Persons carrying or waving a white flag are not to be fired upon. #Words Of Encouragement #Be Encouraged #Be Inspired
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment