Saturday 16 May 2015

A Woman Is Like A Rose

*A Woman Is Like A Rose, If You Treat Her Right Shell Blossom And Bloom, If You Don't, Shell Wilt And Fade Away..(Must Read)

"Don't just tell her shes beautiful, but make her feel beautiful. Say less and do more, women appreciate action and effort, A Woman Doesn't Need A Perfect Man, She Just Needs A Special Guy Who Can Accept Her The Way She Is And Make Her Feel Appreciated" 
#A Man Who Wants A Rose, Must Respect Her Thorns #She Doesn't Expect You To Look "Perfect" But At Least Look "Presentable" So She Can Be Proud To Walk By You.. #To Make A Woman Happy Give Her These Things: Attention, Affection & Appreciation. #This Post Is Dedicated To The Many Woman I Lost And Hurt In The Past When I Was Young From My Choices & Decisions When I Was Young "Used & Looked At As Objects, Rather Than "A Woman I Can Go To Sleep With & Wake Up Every Morning To" #Spend My Whole Life With :) #Standing Up For Our Woman #This Hit Me #Felt Convicted #Feeling The Need Of Unconditional Love #Feeling Some Compassion #I Know I Cant Bring Back The Mistakes Of My Past, But I Can Use My Past To Change My Future #Feeling Convicted #Respect To Every Woman Holding It Down For Her Man #Been Raised By A Woman I Feel The Sympathy I Have Towards Woman. #Poetry #A Way With Words #Straight From The Heart #A Woman Is Birthed By A Mans Rib, Close To The Heart. #A Woman Gives Her All And Multiplies Everything You Give Her #Treat Your Woman Right, Think Of It As.. How You Would Like Your Daughter, Sister, Mother To Be Treated.. My Daughter Will Be My World. 
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment