Saturday 23 May 2015

Message/Illustration: Fly Like Eagles

Message/Illustration: "Fly Like A Eagle"

I Love This Quote! I Apply It To My Life On A Daily Base..
"If You Wanna Soar And Fly Like a Eagle, Don't Hang Around With Turkeys"

Long Story Short If You Wanna Be a Positive, Successful Person.. Don't Hang Around With Chumps And Negative People.. Simple, That Old Quote Goes.. "You Are Who You Hang Out With" You Hang Out With Positive People Always Pulling You Up, It Will Brush Off On To You, Saying That If You Hang Out With Negative People.. Always Speaking Fear Into You, It Will Creep Into Your Life.. Choose Your Crowd Wisely, If You Have The Strength To Hang Out With Who Ever, But Still Be Able To Stay Real To You Without Being Influenced.. Then I Take My Hat Off To You..For Me As A Person I Can Hang Around Anyone, But My Spirit Is To Strong To Go Down And Be Influenced.. By Their Actions. (Im A Positive Person, Coz I Was Brought Up With Negativity Soo I Had To Change My Mind Set That Will Change My Life.. Before It Eats Me) Whole Thing About Having A Discerned Spirit... 
I've actually heard that "you can't soar with the eagles if you hang out with turkeys". For all intents and purposes, turkeys don't fly. That is the literal meaning. You cannot compare turkeys and eagles as bird species. As a metaphor, it means that you become who you hang out with. If you aspire to be an eagle (successful) you must hang out with eagles. If you don't care about success, it is probably okay to hangout with turkeys (less motivated individuals). Another upside to hanging out with eagles is that they never need a Presidential pardon at Thanksgiving to keep from being someone's dinner.
Great Quote: 
"The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!"

Joyce Meyer

You can put wings on a pig, but you don't make it an eagle.

William J. Clinton

#Chose Your Crowd #Positive Or Negative #What Influence Has On Your Life?? #Fly Like A Eagle.. Don't Hang Around With Turkeys.. #If Peps Aint Having A Impact On My Life I Cut Them #Coz I Wanna Stay Pure And Dont Need Unnecessary Things In My Life #On The Real Thooo #Be Encouraged #Be Inspired

Stay Blessed 

Trevsz



No comments:

Post a Comment