Saturday 2 February 2019

You love me

YouTube 


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON 🔔

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON 🔔

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON 🔔


My young prince 🤴🏽 showing me where to go.. 

.

.

.

You will do wonders in this life son. 💫 as we prepare for your 1st birthday in 3 more months! Ever since  I laid my eyes on you for the first time. ☺️ 13/05/2018.. never stopped loving you son & never been anymore prouder to be your father. 🥰💙


💫 #INSPIAREIGHNS 💫


Apart of nature 


Vision: I feel like I’ve achieved something I’m so happy when I wanted to give up trying to find my debut on shortland Street 2017 you came through lord Jesus! That’s my way to stardom gotta start somewhere 02/02/2019 


***SUCK YOUR ARSE*** 🤟🏽


If you have a problem with woman freely breast feeding 🤱🏽 their little ones in public. I for one support woman who “DO IT” 💯 and having a little one in your care changes ur WHOLE perspective on things in life, and woman in general.. 💯 So if you don’t like it.. move on with life stop making a big deal, look away! Woman are not “Revealing themselves or having no respect for themselves as woman” 🤦🏽‍♂️ Some people need to grow tf up and move on! With their own life and mind their own business; they are feeding a little innocent child crying in desperate need of helplessness. It’s a natural thing to do and it’s part of nature.. ☀️ 🌿 I would of slapped a fool side ways back then when my son was getting breast fed; and someone looked at the whaine crooked. 🙁💯


if you don’t like it EAT A CHODE, and look away. 😁 


PS: I LOVE BEING A FATHER I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT RAISING MY LITTLE CHEIF WOULDN’T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD. 💞


All for mothers 🤰🏼 & breast feeding 🤱🏽 


#part #of #nature 🌿 


kind regards, Trevor the Youngin. 🙏🏽💙


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: 💡▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


No comments:

Post a Comment