Wednesday 6 February 2019

110%

YouTube 


LATE NIGHT KOREROS (TALK) WITH JO AND I || HERE ON 6TH FEB 2019 WAITANGI NIGHT || #7THFBLIVE 



Late night talks.. With Jo & I. ❤️ come through and talk with us, have a KORERO & ask some questions. 🀟🏼


*/disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this song/*

Entertainment use only non promotion


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON πŸ””

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON πŸ””

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON πŸ””


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! πŸ™πŸ½


Heavenly Father you take the wheel. πŸš™ 


How I spent my Waitangi Day yesterday, with my small family. ❤️


Quote from Word for today: Jan 30th 


As I was reading about the word today., the other day. 


1 John 3:2 NKJV They shall reign forever and ever’ just as the exams you took in school qualified you to graduate and go out and make a living, the tests and trails of this life are qualifying you to graduate and “REIGN” with Christ in the next life... 


Quote from word for today: 

“Keep Your eyes on the prize. This life is the short story; the next life is the big story seeing Jesus face to face, and “REIGNING” with him forever..” 


It never phase to amaze me why we named our first born “REIGHN” #TYJ ❤️

#INSPIAREIGHNS


Personally, I’ve found myself coming back to church and things a lot better! Love it. Just my little family being in touch with their Heavenly Father, and as REIGHN Father on earth.. the best I can do.. is “Inline my son with his God given calling, by doing that I must lead by example.. and direct him in the right direction” has helped me so much, staying grounded.. going to film sets and all.. I give it back to my lord Jesus Christ 

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! πŸ™πŸ½


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment