Sunday 3 February 2019

Thank goodness

VLOG 3: || “FAMILY OUTINGS LIVING MY BEST HAPPIEST LIFE” || #INSPIAR 2019


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON πŸ””

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON πŸ””


In one of my most happiest times! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’˜ hugging my son. And no one can ever tell me other wise! I’m a proud father. πŸ’™ πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ


VIDEO FIRST RELEASED BEFORE CHANGING FROM SETTINGS: 4TH FEBRUARY 2019


***Monday thoughts πŸ’­ ***


It always never stops to amaze me how much people judge someone looking from the outside in, not knowing what kind of demons the person is dealing with on a day to day, daily base.. like People feel it’s their need to always judge someone coz of their past actions.. or whatever they have done! People like myself are not proud of the past actions.. but unto a brighter future is the track I follow.. in saying that I really don’t give to Fs what anyone has got to say. Coz by the end of the day. My heavenly has the last day, and he has the last judgement.. so I truck on everyday.. staying positive. ❤️ I think that’s the key πŸ”‘ to success “IS ALWAYS PUSH ON, BRUSH OFF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOU.. If you are someone who’s making better decisions in life NOW. That’s the consequence that person is following up on.. seeing you for your past and still staying in the same place today, they haven’t moved on. But you have. ☺️☺️


VLOG. ❤️❤️ 


My Happy Place! Mummy’s sad ae son. πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜…πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♂️


(Watch through it to see what I mean) πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️


Do not compare your journey to anyone else’s.


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: πŸ’‘▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


πŸ“Έ Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ“· Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY

No comments:

Post a Comment