Thursday 7 February 2019

Calling

YouTube 


7 YEARS TODAY!! BEING HERE ON YOUTUBE || MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT 🏆 THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS! 👏🏽 #INSPIAR2K19



*/disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this song/*

Entertainment use only non promotion


Gods timing is WAY better and more higher than my own deepest thoughts & my heart desires. 💭 🧠 💫 06/2/2019


This right here reminds ME of how far we’ve come together, mentally, physically and spiritually as a “UNIT AS ONE” this is what represents the true “BEAUTY” of a female, represents the strength of a woman.. represents new life, new beginnings, blessings ahead and the start of me changing my life around for the good & better as a young male, young kiwi growing up here.. THIS represents me from the times of being a little kaka. To stepping into the shoes of a “Father” and becoming just that for my son, someone who he can look up to.. to be proud to say “Trev, that’s my daddy” becoming someone who he could trust, offload, talk to share thoughts with, laugh and cry with.. to love him unconditionally. As well as his mummy my beautiful partner becoming that companionship... unifying that “TOGETHERNESS” amongst two people of opposite sex (what this gen lacks right now) and becoming great role models for our son


Something’s so beautiful about this.. “She’s the mother to my seed, mother to my child, my first born” 💕💕


These stretch marks are beautiful and it’s natural I always tell my mrs how much I do love her, adore her, try and lift up her spirit, appreciate her for bringing our son into this cold world, I tell her.. these stretch marks don’t define her.. it doesn’t matter how insecure she may feel within herself when she says “Hun, my stomach will never be the same” 😢 or “hun my stomach use to be nice back then ae” 😪 showing me old pics.. and I’m like hun you are still beautiful. You truly are.. ❤️ coz she gave birth to my first seed, my first born.. THIS just makes me appreciate her so much MORE.. so when she says hun my stomach is filled of stretch marks I tell her.. “Hun YOU are still beautiful.. ur stretch marks tell OUR story” 💕


Hun you are the daughter of the most high God remember that.. ur fearfully and wonderfully made. ❤️💞🙏🏽


WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP WHATS  HAPPENING WHATS CRACKIN WHATS POPPIN ITS YOUR BOY TREVOR THE YOUNGIN INSPIAR BABYY TREVOR THE YOUNG INSPIAR


TURNING MY TEST TO A TESTIMONY MY MESS TO A MESSAGE MY CRIES TO INSPIRING LIVES 


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING. 


PEACE LOVE AND RESPECT 


#INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #INSPIAREIGHNS 


#beauty #stretchmarks #stretchmarksbesutiful


Happy 2 years hun.. what a journey it’s been! 😴🤐 But we still held together through the ups and downs of life and still remain here.. #STRONG 💯 

Thank you for all you do for our little family! The back bone.. that helps the boat 🚤 keep shipping on! #OURANCHOR through Christ. Wouldn’t have done it without ya.. no long paragraphs just thank you! 🍻 🥂 to more years. 


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON 🔔

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON 🔔

TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON 🔔


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: 💡▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


No comments:

Post a Comment