Friday 1 February 2019

Duncan

YouTube 


BOXING TRAINING FIRST DAY BACK 30/01/2019 FOR THE NEW YEAR || GETTING BACK INTO IT. 


GONE REAL SLOPPY AND UGLY IN MY TRAINING I TOOK THE WHOLE OF JANUARY OFF!! START FRESH IN FEB. 


TOOK JAN OFF!! FIRST TIME GETTING BACK ON WEDNESDAY!! SO UGLY!! 😪🙄😩😩


My relationship with my big boy Boston has lasted longer than the relationships with my exes and friendships with some people lol.. When this Custy all in red comes asking for a red controller so I gave him a blue one. #GAMECHANGER Don’t you just hate it when you feel like you are pushing all your organs out and ends up a little turd. 🙄 💩

Seriously with Mayweather & 20cent beef who would actually win in a fight. When you have little moi'peis on the road who think they bad.. probably not even full license to even drive. 

just realised I open my Facebook pages up more than I open up my bible pages 

I love sleeping naked so I can’t let my potatoes 🥔 and cucumber 🥒 hang low Free the breeze. me listening to worldly songs and I can quote every word.. but then again I can’t quote scriptures from the bible. people will let you down trev god won’t make the best with what you have 

A Dad bod is a beautiful bod Patrick Gower. Always made me tingle when chicks wear over size jumpers and when my mrs wears my oversized jumper I’m like yo!!! And when she wears it to bed.. nah bro take it off yo lol 


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: 💡▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


No comments:

Post a Comment