Monday 4 February 2019

I don’t think you have any idea how much you wanna do it

I BELIEVE EVERYONE IS ON A MISSION IN THIS LIFE TO DO SOMETHING GREAT 🌿 || #INSPIAR


YouTube 


PS: I love getting under her skin! And pissing her off! All fun and games. #TEAMWORK 🀣😈


πŸ’œπŸ’œ #POSITIVEVIBESONLY πŸ’œπŸ’œ

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―


Just a reminder to anyone out there going through things. I’m Real il never sugar coat things in my life to remind ya guys I’m right here Alongside ya whatever you going through in your personal life.. I may have went through it or could relate to it.. il only share things from experience if I haven’t been through it myself il never speak on it! For it’s not my right to do so, in everything God is still in control of my life. As well as yours. Just note that nothing here on this earth is ever permanent but all temporary. So live your life to the very fullest; and stop at nothing. in my life He still sits at the throne πŸ’― my spirt will sometimes go through the fire.. I may have scars from it, but il never get burnt. ! but during those times you will never see me fall or tremble in everything but still I Rise. ❤️ Let this be a testimony to anyone going through something stay strong! The enemy will never shake me. My little one will be a Fighter. Strong spirit 


#HEADSTRONG #NEVERFALL πŸ™πŸ½


TB: from around the time son was new born. 24/05/2018 πŸ’‹ 


Happy 2 years hun.. we went to back to the place we first met back in 1st December 2016. 2 years ago! She’s been my backbone through a lot this year. We’ve been through so much storms and trials not even funny! Lol 😴πŸ˜ͺ Couldn’t have done it without ya! #wemadeit Here’s to two years hun. πŸ₯‚ with this gen of social media and things.. πŸ“² it can be hard being in a relationship, alot of stuff out there. I’m proud of the 2 years Relo it’s an massive achievement for me. πŸ’‹ our foundation is #SOLID. And strong. Thank you hun. πŸ’™πŸ‘‘πŸŽ©


I tell her hun.. ur body is not ruined as you think it is.. it’s really not! It’s gone more beautiful more then ever.. you are a gorgeous tiger who has now earned her stripes. πŸ’• 

This post is dedicated to my lady.. πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ½


#appreciationpost #mothertomyfirstborn #2years


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! πŸ™πŸ½


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: πŸ’‘▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


πŸ“Έ Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ“· Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY

No comments:

Post a Comment