Wednesday 20 February 2019

Boxing with me

YouTube 


BOXING TRAINING TONIGHT || RUBBISH BAG PAD WORK WITH THE BRO MAT 20/02/2019 πŸ₯Š



BACK AT BOXING TRAINING FOR THE 2019 || LETS GET THIS || #INSPIAR πŸ₯ŠπŸŒΏ 18/02/2019 


YouTube 


1min video 19/02/2019 πŸ₯Š


**FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK AT BOXING πŸ₯Š TRAINING πŸ‹πŸ½‍♂️*** 


*/disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this song/*

Entertainment use only non promotion


VIDEO FIRST RELEASED BEFORE CHANGING FROM SETTINGS: 19TH FEBRUARY 2019


Dusting off the gloves! It’s been a while! Been so busy with film 🎞 🎞  sets 🎬. 

And life itself. ❤️


PAD WORK WITH THE BRO MAT!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½


***Monday thoughts πŸ’­ ***


(I’m not depressed! So don’t get it twisted. I just writ this a WHILE ago! And just posted it now I write what’s on my heart) 


I use the experiences of my PAST to lead them to a brighter FUTURE 


Vision: IT FEELS GOOD TO BE WINNING AT LIFE!! BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, IM ONLY WINNING COZ I HAVE MY SMALL FAMILY, AND MY WALK BACK WITH CHRIST AGAIN! ALOT STRONGER. πŸ”₯ 19/02/2019 


It always never stops to amaze me how much people judge someone looking from the outside in, not knowing what kind of demons the person is dealing with on a day to day, daily base.. like OUR own people feel it’s their need to always judge someone coz of their past actions.. or whatever they have done! People like myself are not proud of the past actions.. of whatever situation, or mentality I was in at that time. πŸ€—πŸ€— but as I move forward unto a MORE & MORE brighter future that awaits for my small family and I. Is the track Im willing to follow.. ❤️ in saying that I really don’t give to Fs what anyone has got to say or react to the person “I USE TO BE” but the man! The father I am today. Coz by the end of the day. My heavenly father has the last say, about my life and he has the last judgement.. πŸ’― So I truck on everyday.. staying positive. ❤️ keeping my head held high for my small family, I think that’s the key πŸ”‘ to success “IS ALWAYS PUSH ON, BRUSH OFF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOU.. If you are someone who’s making better decisions in life NOW. That’s the consequence that person is following up on.. seeing YOU for your past and still staying in the same place that they’re at today, ☹️😭 They haven’t moved on. But you the PERSON have. ☺️☺️


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! πŸ™πŸ½


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE


WHO I AM: 


#VISIONARY πŸš€ 

#REIGNSDADDY πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#KINGBOSTON 🐢

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½

#INSPIAREIGHNS πŸ‘‘ 


#DADDY πŸ§”πŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#ENTERTAINER 🎭

#ENTREPRENEUR 🎞🎢


#boxing #boxingtraining #boxinglife #boxinglifestyle #changemindset #boxing #boxingtraining #boxinglife #boxinglifestyle #changemindset #boxersofinstagram #boxer #boxingworkout #boxinghype


πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh #Trevoryoung #Wordsofwisdom #wisewords #Pioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment