Friday 8 February 2019

Hey sup

YouTube 


IM JUST SOMEONE ORDINARY PERSON FROM A ORDINARY LIFE || LOVE TO ENTERTAIN || 🎢 πŸŽ™πŸŽ­ #INSPIAR 



IM A FATHER A ACTOR A MUSICIAN 


Firstly written: 7th February 2019 πŸ‚


The backbone of our small family, and the rib close to my heart. ❤️



I’m very proud of this woman, and very proud of how she’s come in such a short period of time of me being in her life and just seeing the changes in her life! And the way she holds herself up and collect herself! With the radiance of gods blessings upon her life! She is the reason why REIGHN is looking good she’s with him 24/7 dedicates her life! In the inside of  our home while I do the Mahi on the outside. 


An Alpha Male 🦁 and his young cub 🐾 embracing my happiness πŸ’•

I’ve always said to jo.. 

“We will get there hun... Trust me.” 


#Devotedfather πŸ‚


If you haven’t already!


To all the young mothers, single woman, young woman in general add my mrs blog page where it’s all just for woman! Talk comment and share your guys thoughts πŸ’­ about being a “WOMAN” that other woman can relate too.. ❤️


She’s come so far! And God knows how much I’m proud of her as her partner.. Gods got a massive plan for Jo in her life! To aspire and motivate woman that’s been through hell and back. Coz she has also! And can relate to these woman of all walks of life. I’ve encouraged HER to push this like page out and watch it grow. πŸ’­ #Visionary 


#TB2017 #18 Some random dude from R E W A... 


Found my first #DEBUT man! It took me so long to find... 😫 every little thing I do in this life is a proud #Milestone ☺️ moment for me, #motivationalspeaking 🎀 #creativearts πŸ–#canvaspainter 🎨 #recordingsessions πŸŽ™ Jo had to remind me.. 🀦🏽‍♂️ be proud of it, shows our son..that’s his daddy. (lecture of doom) πŸ˜‚ 🀷🏽‍♂️ to tick ✔️ off the bucket list ✅ . When I saw it last year... waiting for the exciting new ones they just filmed. 🀫 πŸ‘€ 


🎞🎬 #shortlandstreet25years


An Alpha Male 🦁 and his young cub 🐾 embracing my happiness πŸ’•

I’ve always said to jo.. 

“We will get there hun... Trust me.” 


#Devotedfather πŸ‚


➡️➡️ LIKE COMMENT ADD SHARE 


“MAMAS LIFE” 

LIKE SHARE COMMENT ⬅️⬅️


TURNING MY MESS TO A MESSAGE πŸ“–

TURNING MY TEST TO A TESTIMONY πŸ““

TURNING MY CRIES TO INSPIRING LIVES πŸ“


PIERCE THE HUMAN HEARTS ♥️ & SPARK THE HUMAN BRAINS 🧠 


PEACE ☮️ LOVE πŸ’• & RESPECT ✊🏽 

No comments:

Post a Comment