Monday 21 January 2019

You and me

GET EXCITED COZ 2019!! IS GONNA BE A BANGER 💣 💥 I SPEAK THAT INTO FRUITION 🙏🏽🙏🏽


2019 is gonna be a massive year!! I’m excited!! I have one amazing! I’m proud of this woman! And how far she’s come as a individual! I just know she will do wonders in the near future, A Woman who will be a pillar for other woman.. in the near future. ❤️❤️


#Morenawhanauchallenge 

#INSPIAR 


#Excitingtimes 🍃🍁🍂


YouTube 


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: 💡▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


My sons first steps to greatness.. as a little trooper for Christ! Alongside walking amongst the greats of his bloodline as a future chief on his Maori side with Tangaroa. And the royal blood which flows through his veins from his cookie side. ❤️❤️ I love you so much my son!


#Proud #Daddy #Moment ☺️☺️


🇳🇿🇳🇿🇨🇮🇨🇮|| 🇨🇰🇨🇰🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵🇫🇵🇫


Ur mummy and daddy got you son! Unconditionally and we will guide you to become a better man in this life! 💯💞


1 Corinthians 16:13 New International Version (NIV)


13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.


Son with his mummy, nan nan up north 


🌿🌿 #Reighnsfirststeps 🐾🐾 🌿🌿


There’s still some of young family missing tonight at church.. but our family is MASS!! 😂YOUNG fam bam There’s heaps of us now @ church. Few missing from our Fams tonight including jo and I son REIGHN. brand tee. Our little Riyah, Mia and Mary But so blessed To met the nephs Seth, Dakota, and niece kayla.. So good to see my uncle Trev happy. I love my family ❤️❤️ thanks Mel for blessing the family with such amazing kids. 


Thank you Jesus. 

📸 shout out to the Uce Clint for the capture 😎 blessed photography skills my man.


“LOVE OVERCOMES ALL” ❤️❤️


I’m Living my blessed life! Proud father & Future Hubby. I love my handsome little son unconditionally who’s got a massive calling upon his life.. to “REIGHN” over everything & every circumstance, and hardship he comes across in Jesus name. & I love his mummy with all my heart, blessing me to be a father that am. ☺️☺️☺️ happy Sunday! Yo. #TYJ 


#FATHERSUNCONDITIONALLOVE 

#MOTHERSUNCONDITIONALLOVE 


💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment