Wednesday 2 January 2019

When I speak

WHEN I SPEAK I PIERCE THE HEARTS OF SO MANY, CHANGING & INSPIRING THE HEARTS #INSPIAR


YouTube 


“I AM” my sons keeper! Love being a daddy.. 🙏🏽💙💙 A Father’s Unconditional Love 💕 

#TB 

#MY #FIRSTBORN #REIGHN #YOUNG 🤴🏽


You can usually tell if a person is good with you or not by the time of their voice how they embrace you, or how their body language is towards your presence says it all.. having that discernment within ur spirit. 🙏🏽


When people build there own syndicates with their cliques chasing clout and trying to be relevant and not include you in their circle.. you can often be caught up in that kind of stuff like feeling “UNWORTHY” “UNWANTED” but let me remind you guys.. GOD HAS THE LAST SAY 😎


☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤


“I AM” my sons keeper! 


I Love being a daddy.. 🙏🏽💙💙 

A Father’s Unconditional Love 💕 

#TB 

#MY #FIRSTBORN #REIGHN #YOUNG 🤴🏽


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


Slice of heaven 


#Sunset #FirstPhotoShoot #Sungoingdown #Photography #Photograph #BlessedLife #forevergratefultogod #Foreverthankful #forevergrateful #Instaphoto #bestphotooftheday #Bestshotoftheday #thankyoujesus #peacetotheworld #peacetotheearths #NoplacelikeHome #Nature #Beautyofnatute #NatureInspiresMe #ImInspiredByNature #Sunset #sunsets #sunset_madness #NewZealandBeauty #NewZealandYouBeauty


👑 INSPIRES 🎩


.

.

.

.

.

.

2015!! SPAM OF OLD STUFF 🚨 #ALERT 🚨

No comments:

Post a Comment