Monday 14 January 2019

T

VLOGS: || MY LIFE AS WE SPEAK | A FATHER | ASPIRING PERSON & ORDINARY INFLUENTIAL || 2019 


YouTube 


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE


Slowly getting back into it.. took 2018 off to be a father.. and be a partner for my rib. I have this track in the vault dedicated to my son.. having some mates sending something through. Going through his beats to find a smooth heart felt, something from the heart kinda thing.. ❤️ il be really rusty as! 


But in saying that, THIS YEAR. I do it for no one but my small family! Everything I do.. I couldn’t give a f what the world thinks, or if people approve 🙂 But this year I’m doing it for my son! Getting back into song writing, 🎶 getting back on the film sets! 🎞 Dropping this daddy weight to enter the ring this year. 🥊 Trev. 


Having that real one! Who’s been down wit ya all the way from the get go. on this journey, beats a half way chick who likes ya when you at the top.. but wasn’t there when you hit rock bottom, next to nothing! ❤️❤️ Trust me hun, timing is everything! Il give you & son the world one day.. watch this. I Grind so bloody HARD! For my small fams. 💞 


#IMAREALMUTHHAAA 💯 💯 


#TB2018 #WESTSIDETV 

One of the highlights last year was meeting the bro Pana’ (Pana Hema-Taylor) on set while we were doing West Side. With a lot of other cool cats! Being on West Side is just to fun! A lot of funny times. 😂😂 during the re takes and re set ups etc. He’s a such a humble, down to earth dude.. and ONE GREAT actor to. Who also played Chris Crean on #Resolve and played Juju on #Boy and other mean NZ films. Bless ya my man 🤙🏽🎬📽🎞 #Blessedlife #westside #westsidestory #westsidetv #westsideconnection #westsidetv3 #outregousfortune


#2019 #newtrackformyson  


Just heard a old school mate of mine from back in the days just passed away.. man I pray & hope 2019! Is not another year of seeing someone or anybody, or any childhood friends go down that dark path of Depression.. & crazy thoughts! My hearts absolutely shattered. 😪 my heart goes out to his family, may you rest my bro.. haven’t seen you in ages.. but still hits home of anyone I’ve endured of meeting.. in this life. 🥀 


Speak Up and speak out peps.. there’s some decent people out there who would give you a minute or 2. To hear you.. chill with you, and become a friend. Including, Jo and I will. We would pull out a seat welcome you in. for a little Kororeo. 💯💯💯 


Stay blessed. Trev 


❤️❤️❤️❤️

#SayNO2Suicide


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: 💡▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12

No comments:

Post a Comment