Friday 25 January 2019

Thank goodness I have no one

POKA-HONTUS #TB2015 || 2 PAC - UNCONDITIONAL LOVE || MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING 2015 #INSPIAR


OLD THROWBACK VIDEOS OF 2015 MY BOXING (2014) IM THE CREATOR OF “POKA HONTUS” 2PAC UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 2015 


YouTube 


My perspective on a woman in general.. has changed so much!! Since being with a real “Woman” πŸ’―πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ and grown into a man. And as a father. πŸ’―


Since seeing my son in the womb from the jump! Been to the most important scans. (Her 1st and His gender) I’m so fascinated on how God forms the little human body in her/woman’s womb. I look at my sons little fingers skin texture and everything.. and just be in awe of amazement! “Son you are so handsome and beautiful” #TYJ 😊πŸ₯°❤️❤️


One thing I truly don't agree with labour’s political policy since being in power, (And Before Hand) {Many of us just ticked for Labour to win; not reading into their change for NZ. I for one is also guilty of this} But having the rights to abortion after 9 months carrying the little one in the womb.. that's some BS & not cool.. I feel so ashamed that I voted yes to this party and their law for. (I’m not talking about unprotected sex/playing “Who is the baby daddy BS”) I’m talking about knowing damn well you carried a baby for 9 months and all of a sudden.. out of nowhere & just wanna give up, 😒 and chuck the baby away. Like I wish I had a big facility Jo and I would take on these little ones.. (I didnt like kids before my son, but since having a child of your own.. your whole perspective changes) πŸ’― It hurts coz the little one is like almost ready to drop to see life & spread wings but then again people take these wings away from them. πŸ’” I blame Labour being okay to do this.. 


#Womansworld 🌍 🌎

#Womansworld 🌍 🌎


#Herworld #herbody #womansbody #cherish #womansperspective 


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! πŸ™πŸ½


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


U R 1 N A MILLION 

#1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: πŸ’‘▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


πŸ“Έ Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ“· Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY


No comments:

Post a Comment