Thursday 17 January 2019

Making moves

MAKING MOVES FOR THE NEAR FUTURE TO COME || BECOMING SOMETHING GREAT 2019 



YouTube


#BLESSEDLIFE ❤️


Never thought in my entire life! That I would ever be happy, be at peace with the world, living and loving life! & to be settled down.. with a partner, who cares and loves me and our son, and matter of fact didn’t think I’d actually become a decent Father! When son was still in the womb.. (Nothing in the world beats FATHERHOOD or PARENTING) 👐🏽🔥💯💯 wouldn’t trade it for the world, Didn’t think I would actually buck up my ways and become a decent human being, becoming more mature in some aspects of this thing called “LIFE” have someone alongside you.. walking this journey with you. Beside you, and behind you every step of the way. if you asked me about this 2-3 years ago.. I would have laughed at you.. 😅 coz of the place I was in.. within myself! But man I’m in the VERY BEST position I’ve ever been in life! And on that right path of chasing something great! That will change the life of my small family for good! #VISIONARY timing is everything. 💯 but this is ME now! A happier, down to earth.. and more ambitious individual coz I push ALOT MORE in everything I DO! for my small family! My Whanau, My Aiga, My famili, My Ohana... and in my native tongue My Kopu! ❤️❤️❤️ 


#LOVE #IS #PATIENT ❤️ #LOVE #IS #KIND


I use the experiences of my PAST to lead them to a brighter FUTURE 


BLESSING ON BLESSINGS!! 🙏🏽


IM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE! 


HIT THE LIKE: ▶️  https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


SUBSCRIBE HERE: ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS ON: 💡▶️ https://www.youtube.com/user/YouunngTrevskiiee12


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY

No comments:

Post a Comment