Saturday 5 January 2019

Good afternoon

IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ALOT RIGHT NOW!! JUST KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR YOU #1LIFE2INSPIRE #INSPIAR


YouTube 


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


➡️➡️➡️ ✅ 

PLEASE LIKE/SHARE/SUB/ADD/FOLLOW ✅ ⬅️⬅️⬅️


You and ur mummy son has made me a better man in this life. 💙💙


I feel like I’ve achieved something GREAT in this life son.. and that’s “Being Ur Father, and the Best Daddy I can possibly Be.” The sense of “Living” you’ve placed on my heart son.. the day I helped deliver you.. since then I wear my smile till my eternity. 🥰🌹 


#INSPIAREIGHNS 


Stepping into the “CALLING” that God has placed on my life.. when fear tries to come in and intervene” 02/12/2018 


Something I wanna raise and if you are church leader of some sort.. somethings that’s been on my mind for years and don’t know if it’s fully answered “where does the innocent infant BABYS go after this life when they just pass so suddenly? And where does the aborted baby’s go to” ? What’s ur thoughts. I wanna believe that they go directly to the father. 


I wanna ask a question to Pastors/Leaders to answer.. something I’ve been confused for a while. This ain’t a test to ur knowledge I’m just asking a simple question Where does the ones who were BC (Before Christ) go when they died? When it states in the bible “No one comes to the father except through me” Where Christ is the leading path to heaven.. where did the ones who died before Christ go??

I’m struggling and fighting my own demons every day, I see myself as someone just steady waiting.. but until then I fight everyday for my son, coz I’m his father

hate it when these big ARNOLD SWATS NIGGAR looking guys get in front of me in the mirror while I’m trying to get my sexiness on 

Indians piss me off at the gym who sit there on the machine looking like “why did she leave me” told this dude to get off the bench press

No comments:

Post a Comment