Friday 11 January 2019

I don’t want to ya

Just heard a old school mate of mine from back in the days just passed away.. man I pray & hope 2019! Is not another year of seeing someone or anybody, or any childhood friends go down that dark path of Depression.. & crazy thoughts! My hearts absolutely shattered. πŸ˜ͺ my heart goes out to his family, may you rest my bro.. haven’t seen you in ages.. but still hits home of anyone I’ve endured of meeting.. in this life. πŸ₯€ 


Speak Up and speak out peps.. there’s some decent people out there who would give you a minute or 2. To hear you.. chill with you, and become a friend. Including, Jo and I will. We would pull out a seat welcome you in. for a little Kororeo. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― 


Stay blessed. Trev 


❤️❤️❤️❤️

#SayNO2Suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment