Monday 3 September 2018

U are

To my rib, my real life SUPER WOMAN πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ 


You are one amazing woman, everything you do for baby.. it’s so incredible to sew & witness; I thank the good lord for you hun, I love how we work together as a unit in a lot of things we do for baby wise or as a couple.. true team work. You are my strength to my weakness.. and that’s for real! πŸ’― The things u do for son behind close doors.. when no ones watching never goes unnoticed! while I’m at work U truly do INSPIRE ME. πŸ’• you are a beautiful person inside and out. A strong woman through the downs in life. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’― You have made a massive Impact on my life to become a more civilised person and more quiet lol.. you’ve help me to keep on trucking on. you truly did come in the right timing of my life 2 Years Ago, me losing myself lost control in life.. having no direction and then boom the restoration of my life.. only Christ can do that. You’ve help 2 put me back on a straight path to the man Ive become today, and the father I am you’ve played a huge roll in that transition.. 

you, Christ be one of the only few people who truly know me and understand why I am who I am, and why I do the things I do.. what excites me and what fuses me.. I appreciate and love everything you’ve done for me hun, and son and everything you do! You are a #Superwoman you are one incredible woman hun. One strong woman My rib. πŸ’• 


power to a strong woman ✊🏽


#Appreciationpost  @ Middlemore Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment