Thursday 6 September 2018

Boxing

BOXING TRAINING CHANGED MY LIFE CHANGE MY MIND STATE FOR THE BETTER #INSPIAR2INSPIRE


These boxing trainings for the past year now (despite first starting in 2014.. and missing in action for 3 years then getting back at it in 2017) has taught me a lot of stuff.. “Controlling the mind & Renewing the mind” overcoming things when it feels like this world can be a bad place.. taking it out on the bag and pads.. having good sweat outs and spars with the crew.. coming back home 🏠 and being a good partner and father.. is something special for me.. that boxings taught me.. pace ur punches and pick when to throw, look for openings.. thank you Ronnie and coach for everything! 🙏🏽 blessings upon u guys 


You just gotta rise above it 🏆🥇


I know everyday my life’s not promised, but I’m trying everyday to do things that will be more prosperous even after I’m gone 🙏🏽


If you can turn peoples lives around by your influence or platform my brother you have achieved a lifetime accomplishment. 🙏🏽❤️🧠


When I needed a car those times before I had my Mazda and was in my Forester and didn’t wanna drive manual all around Auckland city.. going to different places for the film set 


I may lose battles at time & time again, but I will always rise back up and come back for more. The war maybe over but the fight is never done.. #STANDUPSOLIDER 


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


📸 Personal: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📷 Public: Insta: INSPIAR_BABYY

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


FIRST OF ALL PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE/HERE ON YOUTUBE/INSTA FOLLOW FOR THE UPDATES/FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK OR MY LIKE PAGE INSPIAR 😊😊😊😊

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽


💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 


“My ambition comes from something within looking after my small family, and no ones approval” 💯


#purpose #inspiration #motivation #ambition #hungry #heartofalion #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #inspiareighns #boxing #boxingtraining #boxinglife #boxinglifestyle #changemindset #boxersofinstagram #boxer #boxingworkout #boxinghype


No comments:

Post a Comment