Saturday 1 September 2018

Fathers

A massive happy Father’s Day to my grandpa Ralph! Who gave me the blessings to name my first seed after him, who personally my grandpa means a lot to me.. huge honour having his name in my son REIGHNs name. Thank you for ur love and embracing my son.. this is such a beautiful photo and I’ve waited for those days.. for u to meet REIGHN ❤️


A massive happy Father’s Day to my dad. To the people he’s “STAN DA MAN” to my son REIGHN he’s “PAPA STAN” making u a Koro Dad. Is massive for me.. and naming REIGHN after u is also massive feeling! You’ve come so far and overcomes so much! everything you have done for me all these years. U are the man! And a very hard worker. Becuase of u im half the man you are. U are the man! And only want REIGHN to see you blossom into a great Koro that u already are to him, So Dad Thank u ❤️


Last but not least to my other father Rob.. who’s helped me to shape me to become the man I am today.. the father I am to my son REIGHN.. thank u Rob for everything, the hardships in life u still there strong for mum and us all. You are one incredible man rob, and you’ve help me to find myself along the way. Taught me to reach out and conquer nothing but gods blessings flow to u and ma in australia.. and we shall see ya on the over the ditch. Soon the 3 of us. Here’s to the blessings and future. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ


To every father out there! Much love ๐Ÿ’• 


The three men who’s impacted, and INSPIRED me to become the man and father I am today. 


#TYJ #Fathersday #Appreciationpost

No comments:

Post a Comment