Saturday 8 September 2018

Beef squashed

***SQUASHED THE BEEF WITH A RIVALRY BUT ONCE WAS A BROTHER.. SQUASHED THE BEEF FOR GOOD THIS TIME*** 💯💯


I Just closed the door on something that’s been hovering over me for the past year or so.. when I think about it LIFES far to short.. squashing something and fully dead the beef ONCE and for all is something special.. 💯 in whom I called a “Enemy” was once a brother to me! Was able to talk about everything.. and settle the misconception, miscommunication for good! Ended beefs with few of my enemies lately... and just moving ON and forward in life 😃 ITS A New season for me I’ve matured up.. I have a son to look after and live for. And I have an amazing partner by my side. ☺️ so I feel it’s necessary making peace with my enemies. feels good, TO FINALLY SAY ITS OVER.. THE BEEF IS SQUASHED. we have talked in putting a track together. 💯 I feel at peace now.. now that I can live for my son.. and provide for him and not have to watch over myself.. #LIFESTOSHORT 


make PEACE not WAR folks. 🥀


#LIVINGATPEACE #SQUASHINGBEEF

No comments:

Post a Comment