Friday 7 September 2018

I speak

***DEPRESSION*** ❤️


Straight Up no good; like for me someone who went through clinical depression/crazy thoughts as a young teen. Yea it’s a touchy subject.. but think about it ur people around u in ur everyday lives.. need help. (WE ALL NEED) NZ is depressing as it is.. for me when I was young I used music/poetry to be my escape.. to stay happy.. so that’s why I love boxing.. getting out there and sweating it all out. πŸ™πŸ½ now years later I’m a proud man/proud partner and proud daddy.. πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¦❤️


#STANDTOGETHER 


And I’ve never felt this peace within myself for years.. never thought this “HAPPINESS” was true or could ever happen to me.. coz of the thoughts! I’ve been in my best times and love every moment with all those crazy thoughts when I was young.. never thought I would amount to become a father. πŸ’― my son REIGHN and my rib is my happiness.. ❤️ so in saying that.. take a look around u check on ur love ones. πŸ™πŸ½ 


You can judge someone from their past.. only Christ knows a persons future.. u can judge a man but u can never a judge a mans testimony. πŸ’― so I hope this is something positive for someone today.. no matter how Much LIFE can get.. stick ur chest out and handle that πŸ’© keep on trucking on πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€


For someone who’s a positive person.. and carry a positive spirit.. was never like that I had to change my mind state and renew my mind. πŸ™πŸ½


I love u my son REIGHN daddy lives for u ❤️


#POSITIVEVIBES ☘️

No comments:

Post a Comment