Tuesday 14 August 2018

You know

Appreciate the mother of your seed Bruh πŸ’•




My son REIGHN has his great grandpa Ralph’s Initials “RY” as I love grandpa very much. And that’s a huge honour for me as my son has his fathers/grandfathers engraved in his name.. for guidance upon him as he’s my first born so his name had to have meaning behind it was important to me. For me it’s important that we name our kids with meaning, and significant names so they can grow up knowing their names were thought of and not just for the sake of it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Gotta have courage in what you do.. and confidence comes with it..


It’s amazing who God puts in your life the small minor things can stop you from seeing the bigger picture the opportunity you’ve been wanting waiting for time and that’s being home with my son.. jo and I have a lot of coincidence before we met eachother we knew people who knew the same people.. she use to come wit her old man chill wit the OG of Fast Cash when she was younger and so fourth. Way Before my time so we crossed paths before but didn’t noticed. 


“REIGHN GABRIEL STAN-LEO 🦁 RALPH MATEROA YOUNG”


“RELATING EVERYTHING (IN) GODS HONOURABLE NAME” πŸ™πŸ½❤️


The acronym & meaning behind my sons name. πŸ’― 


Im a daddy a father to my son reighn before anything else in this world 


#FAMILYMAN #GROWNMANSH*T #MYRIB #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS

No comments:

Post a Comment