Friday 24 August 2018

Thank you

When I look into your eyes son I see a mini me. Staring back at me πŸ’•


1.1 K views!! ON THIS! Thanks guys! U awesome πŸ‘πŸ½ 


I love you my son more then words, more then life itself you make me a Blessed and proud father my son. ❤️❤️


Thank U son for bringing that joy and happiness to my life! ❤️πŸ’•


I love you my son more then words, more then anything in this world! more then life itself you make me a Blessed and proud father my son. ❤️❤️ I love being a daddy best feeling ever! Been my best days in these past couple months from him in the womb to now him by my side. I love coming home from Mahi and every other busyness in life and coming home to see my son 😍😍


Im a daddy a father first to my son reighn before anything else in this world 


To get something you’ve never had. You have to do something you have never done before. To get to a place in your life you could only dream of.. first you gotta put in the work. πŸ’―


One of the greatest gifts that I’ve ever been blessed with! And that’s my rib and my son! #FATHER #FAMILYMAN ❤️


Thank you lord Jesus! For our little blessing! Miracle ❤️πŸ™πŸ½


#VISIONARY πŸš€ 

#REIGNSDADDY πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#KINGBOSTON 🐢

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½

#INSPIAREIGHNS πŸ‘‘ 


#DADDY πŸ§”πŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#ENTERTAINER 🎭

#ENTREPRENEUR 🎞🎢

No comments:

Post a Comment