Thursday 9 August 2018

No play

If you haven’t found the art of living, look around search somewhere to find the HEART of living, and the whys.. then You will understand. The Art of Living πŸ’―


I’ve been a hopeless romantic lover in the past, but there’s no deny in the fact that I’m a damn awesome daddy to my son already.. πŸ–πŸ½πŸ–πŸ½ ❤️ cheers πŸ₯‚ 🍻 to the future πŸ’«


As they say; “The Better half of someone” 

Behind every awesome great man in this life, there’s a amazing woman behind the scenes holding it down for him.. and walking by his side. πŸ’•πŸ’ž


I have transition in my life from times of being a little πŸ’© in my younger years to a committed family man! And a awesome father ❤️ over this time I just wanna say a BIG thank you to those who’s been there during my pruning stages, for being there for me and never giving up on me along the way.. I wouldn’t have done it without having my amazing partner by my side. “Who I’m hard to love at times, it’s because I love hard in everything I do” and that’s for real.. for all the help she’s blessed me! from my mrs, my Rib who’s helped me to get this far.. and me re committing my life back to Christ for the sake of my little family.. if you fall, get back up and start again! πŸ™πŸ½ πŸ’― 


My gz you can still keep it real homie, and still raise your little family, especially if you have a son.. raise him to be a incredible man for a woman in the near future. #REIGHNSDADDYANDMUMMY #REIGHN #YOUNG #INSPIAREIGHNS 

No comments:

Post a Comment