Wednesday 22 August 2018

New

Photo taken: ๐Ÿ“ธ 3rd July 2018


Everyone has a past, a story to tell.. but then again there’s always a bright future for each and everyone of us... 


“Every Saint has a past, but every sinner has a future” 


There’s still amazing and very beautiful people out there in this world, despite whatever background they grew up with.. we all fighting some kind of inner demons in life behind close doors, when no one is watching, but what’s special is most of us still make it through.. make it out on top and not let the inner ear piece speak to us negatively (like for me I have a PURPOSE/REASON to live everyday and that’s for my son.. to be a role model for him. Someone a “individual” or a man he can be proud to say that’s my daddy.) most of us are head strong.. and overcomes the most hardest tribulations in life become a lot stronger. ❤️


the pruning of extraordinary “LEADERS” who’s been through the experience to be extraordinary examples ๐Ÿ’ฏ


Morning folks, U R MORE THEN A OVERCOME R IN THIS LIFE, NEVER FORGET THAT, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT. NEVER LET NO ONE TELL U OTHERWISE.. BUT ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT U R.๐ŸŒน have a blessed day! #Positivemindset


My pride and joy, my MUSE to everything I do in this life, and the legacy il leave after I’m ghost on this planet. The ๐ŸŽ of my ๐Ÿ‘ my blessing from God. 


I N S P I A R E I G H N S 

I N S P I A R B A B Y Y 

I N S P I A R D E E E Z

T R E V O R T H E Y O U N G I N S P I A R


#positive #positivelife #behappy #berejoiceful #liveitup #positivevibes #perspectiveonlife

No comments:

Post a Comment