Thursday 30 August 2018

Real

***ON SOME REALNESS*** Cherish these moments forever!! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Leading up to Father’s Day this weekend and my very FIRST fathers day.. “With great influence comes with great responsibilities.” πŸ’―


I’m so excited from the times I use to post on fb every year..”Happy Fathers Day” to every great man and fathers out there.. who are #MVP and still there raising their little ones.. now I can finally say that for myself this weekend! #TYJ πŸ™πŸ½❤️ I’m able to be here.. to invest into my sons life. And watch him grow to ONE incredible man in the near future.. with the help of/from my rib. One amazing woman. ❤️ 2/3 of the men who mean a lot to me In my life. Missing a man In my life who’s made a massive impact on my life; my other father Rob. REIGHN got his papa stan and his great great grandpa Ralph’s name in his name.. to be that’s massive! Having that honour and a privilege having his papas from jo side. Who would watch over him as he’s grow. Vital for me to name my first born after men who would protect him πŸ™πŸ½ #VISIONARY 🧠


#VISIONARY πŸš€ 

#REIGNSDADDY πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#KINGBOSTON 🐢

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½

#INSPIAREIGHNS πŸ‘‘ 

#DADDY πŸ§”πŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#ENTERTAINER 🎭

#ENTREPRENEUR 🎞🎢

No comments:

Post a Comment