Thursday 14 June 2018

Fuck suicide

“WE CAN BECOME SOMEONE IN LIFE, WE CAN BE THAT PERSON” 2018 #SAYNOTOSUICIDE πŸ’”πŸš«πŸš«


YouTube: BABY || R E I G H N S || D A D D Y 

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


Soon to be on my YouTube Page. 

πŸ“½ “WE CAN BECOME THAT, BE THIS IN LIFE”


“THE FATHER TO THE FATHERLESS” πŸ™πŸ½


I wanna be a ambassador to something that’s so surreal to our nation of Aotearoa 


Mind the last minute video.. finished work, mind my sick voice But the message in this vid. I’m just someone ordinary “SPEAKING FROM THE HEART, TO THE HEART” πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ§ πŸ§  #FCUKSUICIDE #SAYNOTOSUICIDE 


I remember when I was young. And was called “FATHER TO THE FATHERLESS” at a very young age.. by my family Pastor. The great Ps Luka Roberston and other Pastors.. couple years on, now I feel like it’s rolling into gear.. things going well in my life, I’m in a better place, mentally, physically and spiritually and have found myself again.. relationship wise, work wise and all these opportunities for the entertainment industry. But something will always be dear to my heart and that’s “SUICIDE” I’ve attempted it. Lost family members and boys to this disease. Not a subject I like to talk about, but a subject I can relate to.. and speak with confidence on. now a father to my son REIGHN (in whom I love very much) and the countless Accountability I’ve had with so many young men over these years, from youth leading to normal one on one talks.. I use my platform to be the voice and ear for the helpless who feel like they are stuck and can’t seem to trust anyone.. 

I talk about experience that I’ve faced over these years and my young years as real as it gets.. to now a proud daddy. 


FACEBOOK: https://m.facebook.com/trevor.young.9026?fref=nf


INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ


SNAP CHAT: INSPIAR_BABYY


“IT INSPIARS ME TO INSPIRE YOU, BE INSPIRED MAN IM INSPIARING LIVES ONE STEP AT A TIME, IM GONNA INSPIAR ONE PERSON THAT WILL INSPIRE OTHERS, INSPIAR TO INSPIRE, INSPIRE TO DREAM PEACE, LOVE AND RESPECT” πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


THE VOICE TO THE VOICELESS THE VOICE OF MANY πŸ—£ 🎀πŸ‘₯


πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh #Trevoryoung #Wordsofwisdom #wisewords #Pioneer #Entrepreneur #Naturalbornleader #Speaking #Voiceofmany #Voicetothevoiceless


No comments:

Post a Comment