Thursday 21 June 2018

22 day push up

DAY 22 || 22 DAYS OF PUSH UP CHALLENGE 2018!! “20 NORMAL PUSHUPS” “EXCELL” 20-06-2018 #AGAINSTALLODDS #SAYNOTOSUICIDE 


R E I G H N S D A D D Y || LEADERS TAKE CHARGE. AND GO ALONE! 🙏🏽


who remembers my 22 day push up challenge thinking of doing another 


Every day il be dropping new WORDS FOR TODAY. SO WORD FOR TODAY IS “BE HAPPY” 


Throughout June, as of today.. I will be doing the 22 Day Push Up Challenge AGAIN.. (last was 2016) this time around it will be for me. From years of going through suicidal thoughts, depression dark thoughts.. to now years later a happier person, a father to my son, and a partner to my Rib. To show me or anyone that you can still come out on top against all odds.. so this challenge this time around, this year is a Personal thing for myself. 💓


MY FIRST ATTEMPT IN THESE PUSH UPS!! HAVEN’T DONE THEM IN SO LONG!! IK GONE FATTY LOL!! DAD BOD. Here we go! As promised 1st June 


1. PUSH UPS (20+ or more if you can.. YOU BULKY GUY. 😏)  


2. ADD A LIL TESTIMONY TO ENCOURAGE SOMEONE FROM YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE (HAS TO BE SINCERE!! NOT SOME BULL SHEET STORY)  


3. 22 DAYS OR THE WHOLE OF JUNE! UPLOAD TO YA SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAG #22DAYSPUSHUPBEATTHEODDS or tag us up. 🙏🏽 simple.  


I will be doing this to help, change and encourage people there’s more to life.. there’s more opportunities out there to reach. Even when you are going through your dark days.. there’s people out there who have it worst. So anyone can join this little challenge with me.. We need more role models, here in NZ, there’s too many young ones taking their lives and man it’s heart breaking when I see on my TL.. 


So as of tonight. I will be posting up my first #22DAYPUSHUPCHALLENGE FOR 2018!! Just like my 2016 one I will be doing all sorts of pushups not just the normal ones! 


PS: THIS TIME AROUND IT WILL BE HARDER COZ IVE PACKED ON THE BEEF! I HAVE A DAD BOD AND 6 PACK GUT!! LMAO 😂😂😂😘 Lord have mercy. 🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂


FACEBOOK: https://m.facebook.com/trevor.young.9026?fref=nf


INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ


SNAP CHAT: INSPIAR_BABYY


🐣 TWITTER: youngtrevor267

👻 SNAP: INSPIAR_BABYY 

📸 INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📽 YOUTUBE: INSPIAR BABYY || TREVOR YOUNG

🎶 💛 Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18


➡️➡️➡️  

PLEASE LIKE/SHARE/SUB/ADD/FOLLOW ⬅️⬅️⬅️


#SAYNOTOSUICIDE2018

#22DAYPUSHUPCHALLENGE

#22DAYSPUSHUPBEATTHEODDS

#STOPSUICIDE 

#LEADERSTAKECHARGE

#SORRYFORTHESPAMSTHISMONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment