Tuesday 26 June 2018

REIGHN

My son REIGHN YOUNG R E I G H N 


“RELATING EVERYTHING (IN) GODS HONOURABLE NAME” πŸ™πŸ½❤️


Love my son to the moon and back! Love being a daddy. My sons 6 weeks Shot. πŸ’‰πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜Š strong boy! Didn’t really cry.. just wanted a boob! Then the man was all G. 


The meaning acronym behind my sons name. πŸ’― 


πŸ“Έ INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY


My pride and joy, my MUSE to everything I do in this life, and the legacy il leave after I’m ghost on this planet. The 🍎 of my πŸ‘ my blessing from God. 


Being a Daddy is the best experience ever, The feeling of becoming a father (Daddy’s will know & understand) 

the feeling you can only just “FEEL” and the words you can’t even describe when it comes to being a daddy or parent. how great of a blessing it is to be someone’s father & a little mini me to invest into. 

😍😍😍 


#MRSTEALYOURGIRL #FATHERSLOVE #FATHERSUNCONDITIONALLOVE 


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment