Monday 25 June 2018

Twitter Post awoke

WITH MY SON AT HIS 6 WEEKS SHOTS 💉 I WANT TO JAB THE DOCTOR LOL.. BUT ITS FOR THE BEST MY SON SO YOU DONT GET SICK, AND STAY THE HEALTHY TUBBY BABY YOU ARE... 😢😍 MY GOAL WAS TO REACH 1000 on INSTA and 500 Subs on YOUTUBE and with your support I was able to do so. 👍🏽 Just wanna say a massive thank you to all these wonder new supporters who has newly followed this page here on insta! Means so much to me I HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED MY GOAL!! Of reaching 1000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTA. Maybe small to you! But to me it’s a massive accomplishment from when I started years ago! From under 100 to reaching over 1000 in just days: when I was dropping from 938 then it Shot up to 976!! In days thank you again!! 👍🏽 May you be blessed and find aspirations through my content as I look for a destiny without my own self that you may find it while chasing what you wanna accomplish in life! To my followers who’s followed this boring page 🙃😂😅😋 for years now!! I just wanna say thank you! Your support means the world to me TREV. Pray Many blessings over your life. Trev


#POETRY 🌹 #HEARTFELTWORDS 💞 📓 #WORDSFROMTHEHEART 💙 #SMOOTHHIPHOP 🎶 🎹


#LITTLEBLESSING #LITTLEREIGHN #BABYREIGHN #REIGHNYOUNG 👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh #Trevoryoung #Wordsofwisdom #wisewords #Pioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment