Tuesday 12 June 2018

One for me

INSPIAR - *(Baby) Are You Down For Me* feat. ANNA 2018 *Remake (prod. RockItPro.com)

INSPIAR - *(Baby) Are You Down For Me* feat. ANNA 2018 *Remake (prod. RockItPro.com)

INSPIAR - *(Baby) Are You Down For Me* feat. ANNA 2018 *Remake (prod. RockItPro.com)


Prod by: Rock It Pro Productions 


FREE TO DOWN LOAD HERE ON SOUND CLOUD: 


OLD TRACK 2011: https://youtu.be/xoGLHOAhww0


As promised on the 12th of every month I’ve been able to get a new track out every month. Since January Here’s a track I’ve been working on recently a little lovey dove kind of track some deep beautiful poetry dedicated to the mother of my first born child, mother to my seed. I originally did this track in 2011 but I thought this time around 7 years later il have purpose in this track and re write it to my rib. It’s been a mission lately pumping out new tracks with my son in our lives now but it’s been nothing but special and really rewarding as I love being a daddy.


➡️➡️➡️  

PLEASE LIKE/SHARE/SUB/ADD/FOLLOW ⬅️⬅️⬅️

➡️➡️⏯“FREE TO DOWNLOAD” ⏯⬅️⬅️

πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆSOON TO BE ON SOUNDCLOUD πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”Ά


πŸ”΅ Facebook: Trevor young 

πŸ‘» Snapchat: Inspiar_Babyy 

πŸ₯ TWITTER: @youngtrevor267

πŸ“Έ Insta: Inspiar_Deeez

πŸ‘πŸ½ Fb Like Page: INSPIAR 

πŸŽ₯ YouTube: Inspiar Babyy | Trevor Young 

🎢 πŸ’› Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18 || Inspiar Babyy 2014

🚹 Tumblr: Trevor the Young Inspiar 

🎧 Mixcloud: Inspiar 


Rap Beat With Hook - HOT FEMALE HOOK - *Down For Me* (RockItPro.com)


Lyrics by Anna: I wanna know will you be down for me, this is something that we just can’t fight and it just feels so right, tonight. I wanna know will you be down for me, this is something that we just can’t hide, not this time. 


Music by: INSPIAR “ARE YOU DOWN FOR ME” FT. ANNA (C) 2018 Inspiring Records Inc.

Inspiring Record’s & Designs & RockIt Pro Productions 2018 Presents: INSPIAR FT ANNA - ARE YOU DOWN FOR ME


#POETRY 🌹 #HEARTFELTWORDS πŸ’ž πŸ““ #WORDSFROMTHEHEART πŸ’™ #SMOOTHHIPHOP 🎢 🎹


πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh 


No comments:

Post a Comment