Monday 19 March 2018

Twitter post: Snap Chat

👻 SNAP: INSPIAR_BABYY 

📸 INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📽 YOUTUBE: INSPIAR BABYY || TREVOR YOUNG

🎶 💛 Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18


I write or paint life through a pen or a paint brush but it still shows my same portrait of life I paint life through a paint brush, and I write life through a pen 🎤🎹🎧🎬✏️📝🖋✒️


This is where I pour my heart, tears and soul into what I love and have passion for. If its not on film shoots it’s right here in my sanctuary with my mrs, my son REIGHN heading Daddy Speak his mind and heart into his poetry, and written not for the trend of music but the love and passion of a “Message” through Audio patterns. I really don’t give a flying f. About anything else if they dig my tracks and what I write about. That’s cool means so much to me and forever appreciate it. If they don’t that’s also cool.. but respect the work ethic. I can’t stand people who sorta ask for hints or give outs, and when you lend a hand out or direction to where/how you got there and the routes to following their dreams... and they don’t apply it 😠 waste my time explaining it to ya if you not gonna get out there and make moves yourself. #Timewasters

if you have a voice! A platform that you are blessed to have a influence upon.. then bro speak your mind.. I came up by myself back in 2010.. just some young kid Tryna find himself in this music scene. Now 7-8 Years later I love through my speech! And have expanded to new heights and camp. From writing songs to getting my foot in the entertainment world of acting. And motivating the people in motivational Speaking.. 

Writing something New, Be Inspired from Once Were Warriors, (Rawness) Poetic Justice (Chemistry between young Ghetto Kid & Young Chick) Boyz n Hood, Friday (Street stuff) #motivation #respectthegrind #respectthehustle #Inspiar #expanding #POETRY 🌹 #HEARTFELTWORDS 💞 📓 #WORDSFROMTHEHEART 💙 #SMOOTHHIPHOP 🎶 🎹


👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme

No comments:

Post a Comment