Saturday 10 March 2018

Twitter Post: Power to the woman

The way you are carrying my little soldier babe is some what special! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ ❤️ beautiful bump hun 

Looking forward to ya arrival in 9 weeks my son, as busy as I can be.. before anything else in this world I’m your father and will be your daddy.. πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ❤️ I had a mean nightmare last night.. little scare but I know in Gods hands you are safe.. I think my sleep paralysis/conscious mind keeps up with me now and then. πŸ‘πŸ½ Jo and I already working on a new track, at the moment dropping “Heres a Penny 4 Ur Thoughts” on Soundcloud tomorrow.. power to all woman in that song, strength of woman.. song for the ladies πŸ₯€πŸ’― πŸ“Έ INSPIAR_DEEEZ πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY 

#LITTLEREIGNSMUMMYANDDADDY πŸ’• #pregnant pregnancy #pregnancyannouncement #pregnantbelly #babyshower #babys #baby #daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment