Wednesday 7 March 2018

Twitter Post: king Boston

27 feb 2018 

with my Son Boston! Lol πŸ˜… 


"In My needs there's still a place for blessings, lessons and more to come"


This post was written back in February 2018


I promise my son this, and my mrs! If she holds in through all this tornado of chasing something with me. I know one day I’m gonna go sleep broke (wake up broke) Haha nah I joke on a serious note one day will wake up to success don’t sleep on me son. I told jo “hun even tho I don’t have much.. I promise you we will reap what we sow if you stick around” and I haven’t given up on that vision it’s just got a lot more stronger! But I’ve become more victorious in Jesus name #VISIONARY #PREDICTIONS #ragstoriches #startedfromthebottom #startedfromnothing #madesomethingoutofnothing 


Insta: 08/03


“Be that source of light for someone in their most darkest places...” πŸ’‘ πŸšͺ 


I just came off set last night 12hr film shoot, and now back at Mahi. I love being on set! Love meeting new people! The cast.. and getting into wardrobe clothes/ to fit the character role! ☺️ and night before my mrs and I stayed up two nights to finish that track.. that’s something il drill into my son Reign is; if you want something real bad in this life you work your ass off.. talent can only push you so far but it’s hard work and dedication that will get you further in this life, and take you somewhere in this life. I’m looking forward to dropping this new track on the 12th March my mrs and I put some serious work into this project.. and it will be by far my best track to date. πŸ”₯ my mrs! Is doing well with her pregnancy and me being there for her by her side every step of the way, and her being there for me as I push for the my poetry to get out and entertainment industry makes things better for her and I. πŸ’• 🎢🎬πŸŽ₯🎞🎀


Thank you Jesus! It’s all you lord! πŸ™πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


#DADDY πŸ§”πŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#ENTERTAINER 🎭

#ENTREPRENEUR 🎞🎢

No comments:

Post a Comment