Friday 23 March 2018

Twitter Post: look at this

🚨🚨 🎥 SOON TO BE ON MY YOUTUBE ACC!! 🗣🚨🚨


“MY PURPOSE” ❤️ IM ALWAYS QUESTIONING MYSELF WITH THE “WHY” Why do I do what I do?? What is about what I do to Why I actually do it?? 👻 SNAP: INSPIAR_BABYY 📸 INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

📽 YOUTUBE: INSPIAR BABYY || TREVOR YOUNG

🎶 💛 Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18


I BELIEVE THAG I HAVE FOUND MY PURPOSE TO DOING SOMETHING IN THIS LIFE BECOME SOMEONE FOR MY SOM REIGHN TO BR PROUD OF I HAVE FOUND MY “WHY” my “PURPOSE” I believe we all have a Purpose to do something in this life to be great at it.. God gives us a “Plan and a Purpose” if you go around everyday with life not knowing what your purpose here on earth is.. then find it. What are you actually good at?? You can’t beat someone who’s already found themselves and have already in the past beaten themselves.. my son REIGHN is my motivation my purpose here on earth. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #MYPLAN #PURPOSE #PURPOSEINTHISLIFE #MYPURPOSE #WHATSMYPURPOSE #YOURPURPOSE 👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh #Trevoryoung #Wordsofwisdom #wisewords #Pioneer #Entrepreneur #Naturalbornleader #Speaking #Voiceofmany #Voicetothevoiceless

No comments:

Post a Comment