Sunday 4 March 2018

From the film shoot

From the film shoots to my home studio 🎞🎼



Living my god given dreams. To do something with my life. My mrs has helped me to find myself again. Don’t know where il be without her.. she’s pushed me to follow my dreams in the entertainment industry as well as get my poetry out at the same time. 

Blessed wit her in my life ❤️ working on a new track with my private producer πŸ˜‰

boxing training now. πŸ₯Š then finished the track. in the process of writing some new stuff for March 12th been Hectic with work, My son Reign on the way, Mahi work with the acting stuff.. but I have a new track coming some heart felt stuff Inspired by the Uce MLBRN and J Cole tribute there should never be a excuse when going for something you love and have a passion for. #SMOOTHHIPHOP #HEARTFELTLYRICS πŸŽ§πŸŽΌπŸ’•πŸ’ž


#Onset #homestudio #March12th #filmshoot #teamwork #Songs #poetry #Homestudio #Inspiration #Inspirational #Pioneer #Entrepreneur 

πŸŽΌπŸŽžπŸŽ¬πŸŽ§πŸŽ¬πŸ“ΉπŸŽ₯

No comments:

Post a Comment