Saturday 17 March 2018

Twitter Post. Finding myself

Featuring my Son KING BOSTON!! πŸ‘‘ 🐢


Can’t wait for my Son BOSTON to take a Photo when he’s older my World Changer REIGHN πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ 

(Where my Heart ❤️ lays when I’m Ghost) 


After Mahi today, church tonight then back home to Lay my poetry down to the beautiful voice of my mrs. ❤️ I swear its going to be beautiful track. Some realness/heart felt poetry with a beautiful soul voice that sings on the hook (Chorus) then back on film shoots the next couple weeks, I do this because my son “REIGHN” has given me the chance to actually live another day, and see that life is worth living for. πŸ’―πŸ’― I do this because in my heart I care for our people.. I hate the circumstances that New Zealand has gone to, and I believe we can still make it out! Despite the hardships that’s going on here.. we are amount to this world!! We got skills, talent to be portrayed on a world scale internationally; I Inspire motivate people because I know our people can become something/someone in this life. To follow your dreams become “THAT” and let a light πŸ’‘ shine in the most darkest places.. of your life! I do this because I’m genuine in everything I speak about.. I’ve grown/and matured over these years from the stupid things I use to do/say. I do this! Because my heart is for the people, it’s in a good place I’m in a good head space. And it’s been a while of me “Finding myself again” and who I believe I’m called to become. My mrs has been there for me behind the scenes, Gods broke me down to rebuild me again! And put some sense back into me.. I wish someone was there for me encouraging me “YOU CAN DO IT” never give up! Growing up.. I do this for the passion of my people rather than anything else. So that’s the reason Why I do what I Do. “INSPIRING THE HEARTS OF MANY” πŸ’― I stand on my words. And my son REIGHN gives me that motivation! To live for something in this life.. to spread my wings and never come limited. But stay DIVERSE!! And is the happiest thing that’s happened to me, besides my son KING BOSTON 4 Years Ago, and my mrs two years ago. ❤️ 

Photo cred: my Rib πŸ“Έ Joshivah Ryan I swear she makes me look like a cute model in my pics lol 🀣🀣🀣 joking! Eah.


#REIGHNYOUNGSDADDY #WORDTOYOURMOTHER 🎢

πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment