Tuesday 27 March 2018

Twitter Post. Great things

My Rib & My son REIGHN’s Beautiful mummy. Today’s photo shoot shot by my I Phone not.. the Cannon Camera (QUALITY IN THE APPLE GANG πŸ˜‰) 🍏 πŸ“·


There will be no doubt the comeback of INSPIAR without her. She’s helped me to do the things I Love and help me find myself again, Inspiring the hearts of many, help me bring my Poetry back, My Creative Arts, help me to get off my ass and find a acting agency and get into the acting industry. πŸ’ž and found amazing things, met amazing people. Hit the gym, get back into boxing. I admire the way she’s carrying my son.. beautiful while he was kicking me in the head today while I had to get on one knee and kiss him. 😌 

I owe my heart to you hun. 🌹


I’m someone who is proud to be from Kelston Boys & Auckland Boys grammar. Be a person of integrity and person of your word let your yes be yes and your no be no. I get all scrimly when my Reign kicks my hand when I’m speaking to him lol.. kinda a new weird feeling to me.


PS: there were beautiful photos that was taken today at the shoot. And I’m looking forward to it being edited.. and sent to us. As well as we will take photos when Reign is here in July. πŸ’•


πŸ– #myrib πŸ“Έ #Photoshoottoday #babyphotos #maternityshoot #maternityphotography #maternityshoots #babyphotographer #babyphotos 

No comments:

Post a Comment