Wednesday 28 February 2018

Twitter Post: SUP 2015

Throwback 2015 

During my days of SUP (STAND UP POETRY) 🌹


Shout out to the dude who took this photo! The man.. very talented


thinking what to write about now? And release on 12th March.. what I’ve always known since I was young is to write and speak from the heart, and stay true to what you Voice about.. and stay real to what you know; but then again I’m pressured with this generations new style.. even if my stuff are not lit and hyped as the rest. Hell, I might not be heard.. but when I go to the grave I can say I stayed true to my messages through audio patterns. 🎢🌹 

I speak to the soul with my words, not to the trend of music. 

πŸ‘» SNAP CHAT. INSPIAR_BABYY 

πŸ“Έ INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ 


#Iwritefromtheheart #speakfrommyheartandsoul #writing #studiotime #voiceofmany 


Written on 16/02/18 

something hit me tonight. That I know a lot of worldly lyrics words of so much songs, and Artists but I’ve lost my way of the scriptures of the bible, and lost touch with my creator. Yet I know word for word in so much songs... but can’t memorise scriptures from the bible like I Use to.. talk about going back to basics, devotion times. Spending time with Christ reading and writing. #REALITYCHECK #SLAPINTHEFACE 


πŸ”΅ Facebook: Trevor young 

πŸ‘» Snapchat: Inspiar_Babyy 

πŸ“Έ Insta: Inspiar_Deeez

πŸ‘πŸ½ Fb Like Page: INSPIAR 

πŸŽ₯ YouTube: Inspiar Babyy | Trevor Young 

🎢 πŸ’› Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18 || Inspiar Babyy 2014

🚹 Tumblr: Trevor the Young Inspiar 

🎧 Mixcloud: Inspiar #youngentrepreneur #entrepreneur #pioneer #inspiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment