Friday 16 February 2018

Twitter Post: God Still there for me

“GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS” 


Long status.. but something that you can relate to. Worth reading.. 


So tonight I was hit hard with a reality check!! 


I wanna share with you guys something so today/tonight I was invited by my good friend Kuben Pillay NZs Top detective as well as South Africa (long story short some of you guys know about my Mac book getting stolen last year and he got it back for me) anyways he invited me to his house to chill and kick back the top NZ detective invited this young little hoodlum from south Auckland to his house dine with him and his family! I feel this is really God calling me to come back to him. Come back to the cross and leave all my sinful life. He gave me a bible (I have heaps) but just the hospitality of this family is so incredible & genuine he invited me in his house and said to me “I’m family.. Welcome to the family” and his wife said they been praying for me since Kuben met me in May last year. I believe this Is God wanting to get through to my stubborn heart.. today I was battling so hard spiritually. My spirit/mind was in a spiritual fight.. I was gonna make some lame excuse tonight to not come. I already made up my mind I wasn’t gonna come but a still voice quiet voice still had some kind of peace. With the busyness of my life with everything going on my life. Fast pace i started forgetting about who I am to Christ. And my walk with him started getting more dimmer I believe this was Christ. As he was encountering me I Came as I am tonight. Broken, wounded, tired, distress, weary, taken a few hits given hits to, vulnerable over everything.. over everything the pressure just got some more intense with the switching of the acting agencies, our family moves out of NZ, everything started coming harder at me. just wanting to come clean on my life with everything. At the feet of the father “I Surrender” just a massive overwhelming feeling Came over me tonight.. this detective (Deacon at his church) was praying for me since last year.. he said to me “You are Finally Home” man that was sooo overwhelming then he started praying for my little Reign.. and praying for Jo well being! And said I’m the Lion/the head of my little family! Starting amping me up again! To make that Stand, make these plans for my little family. That’s my little testimony of tonight so Blessed and thankful I showed up. Thank you brother for taking your time out to invest into my life. Bless 🙏🏽


Crazy thing about it he’s my air con lecturer Weir Pillay’s Brother. 


#Mytestimony #comeasyouare #weary #hellgiveyourest #peace #princeofpeace #myrefuge #lion 

No comments:

Post a Comment