Thursday 1 February 2018

Twitter Post: I Give myself away

READ THIS POST ! let it Uplift You ❤️


IM HERE OUT WEST FOR THE SHORTLAND STREET SHOOT AT SOUTH PACIFIC STUDIOS 

I have times in my life where I think it’s probably best if I fade away.. and never come back. πŸ’―

My Son Boston, and the arrival of my little one keeps me posted. ❤️

#REALTALK 


If you guys read my Facebook post that was straight up on the real with everything getting so in tense and overwhelming I felt like I’ve hit a brick wall.. believe me I don’t post about negative stuff I try avoid but I’m hitting it on the nail here, I’m Human I feel these kind of type emotions Depression does get the best out of us at times and it can kill the most happiest/bubbliest person out there, and near you.. I honestly don’t know what it was where it got me like that to write something like that. I guess my emotions got the best of me and wanted to speak out.. like I have thoughts like that at times. But I don’t know if I would ever go ahead with something like that.. but believe me when I have dark thoughts I have dark thought. I have to much of my life to live, and still have people to reach out. But true in saying that.. My son Big Boston and the arrival of my little one that helps me still stay here. I couldn’t care about anyone else due to people have let me down in my life. My family, friends where I just don’t care anymore. Like I’ve got Life insurance and things. I know that I’m going back on my status coz I talk about being “Anti” with that kind of stuff.. but at the end of the day I’m human, and I’m driven by thoughts and emotions in saying that I was driving out west for the Shortland street shoot. Today and just blasted worship songs through my ears to get that motive. The song “I surrender my all” by Israel Houghton Came On.. and man I just balled my eyes out lol.. it’s not good coz I gotta be ready for the film shoot but man it’s like my spirit was in LINED AGAIN πŸ˜‡πŸ˜€ I think I Just needed Christ !! I felt people’s prayers over me ❤️Thank You!! but it was just overwhelming GODS LOVE IS STILL OVER ME HE HEARD ME WEAP 😭😭😍😍 #STRONGER #NOTTODAYSATAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment