Saturday 3 February 2018

Twitter Post: kiss my ass

Get behind me Satan! 💯


Inspired by: @agentseven 


“CLOSE THE DOORS ON WHO I WAS IN THE PAST, OPEN THESE NEW DOORS TO WHO I AM NOW IN THE PRESENT” 💯💯👍🏽


I can never get my head around where people like to remind someone of who they were in the past, or the things they did in the past.. we all Human we all make mistakes! Some of us don’t even think about the past more of the present and the future. But some people wanna be stupid and immature and bring up someone’s past. 

That old saying goes. “When The enemy reminds you of the past, remind him of his future” I ain’t getting all biblical and things, but this straight up on the real where someone can relate to that. That was just a bad time of my life. I’ve flipped the pages to a brighter future.. in saying that when you are doing so well in ya life, blessings and blessings always those little devils that will come at ya to remind you of ya past. So they ain’t doing nothing with their life and things so they worry about ya hoping you would fall! But I’m saying that you can kiss my ass! I ain’t gonna take a fall coz I’m not that person who I was in the past. 💯💯💯 it’s 2018 get over yourself Brodeo. 


I don’t know why people feel it’s the need to bring someone’s past up, when they’ve already moved on from it. And don’t wanna be reminded of the person they once was.. #Movingforward #Blessingonblessings 🙏🏽


No comments:

Post a Comment