Wednesday 14 February 2018

Twitter Post: Hustle

“After the Pouring Rain... there’s always the Sunshine” 🌧☀️☀️


This is just a little encouragement to anyone, there’s reasons why I’m saying this little piece. Whatever ya going through you always gotta look at the bigger picture therefore it’s only temporary in whatever you are going through personally.. not sharing or giving much info on social media so I’m gonna stay low key on this. Just got offered on going with another acting agency to land more roles etc.. emailing back and fourth. Sent some photos of me on these recent acting experiences and told them I’m currently with a acting agent. They said it’s Algood.. “I have the look” they after etc. and wanna meet up.. before the big stage there will be little gigs/more exposure commercials etc. & modelling lol 😅 so yea before the big stage.. just humble beginnings for now. so really thinking if it’s wise to change acting agencies jump ship after been with them couple months last year, they been so good to me and Blessed for these opportunities meeting some actors, amazing other people on set as well as film producers. At the end of the day il go with who will help me get further in the industry, my main focus is for my little one. 🎬🎞📹🎥 


So my little encouragement to whoever is. ITS ALRIGHT THINGS ARE GONNA WORK OUT FOR THE BEST FOR YOU. ❤️


#foreverblessedforendlessopportunities #TYJ #acting #actor #aspiringactor #musician #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlife #hustle #findingmyway #inspiration #entertainer #entertainers #entertainment 

No comments:

Post a Comment