Sunday 11 February 2018

Twitter Post: Sucka Free Challenge

My Son Boston 

Photo by the mrs ❤️


Sucka free challenge.. 

never thought il get the response and feed back as I did.. and very thankful for the shares, likes and for listening. I pour my heart into this. gifted anointed words “huh YEEEEAAAAAHHH HUH” the trademark for couple years now.. and “INSPIAR BABYY” don’t ask why/or how I started saying that.. that’s just how I’ve always warmed up to the mic and it became my trade mark. 



LYRICS “In everything I do I pour my Heart into my soul. I wanna speak for my people that be my longtime goal, be the voice for my streets, the way Pac spoke to me... 

All my hopes and my dreams built up with brokenness and tribulations, my late night screams made it my motivation.. 

To become the person that I am and That’s INSPIAR, in due time il be everything thats my heart desires... 

I stay real to myself till I’m 6 feet, Lord Jesus I’m just a normal man, but it’s your words that I speak.. 

So I preserve to be the voice on these streets, to my little seed, my unborn child I cry with happy tears, il Be The Best Daddy That I can possibly be, without fear, I live my life to the fullest I ain’t going no where Daddy’s still here... 

Il make moves but never forget where I came from, remain the same person when I’m on, like scribe said il stay true to the words of my song... “ ❤️ πŸ—žπŸ“–✏️πŸ“ 


πŸ”΅ Facebook: Trevor young 

πŸ‘» Snapchat: Inspiar_Babyy 

πŸ“Έ Insta: Inspiar_Deeez


SUCKA FREE CHALLENGE “BE THE VOICE FOR MY PEOPLE” - INSPIAR (Prod. SAMOENDS)2018 #SUCKAFREECHALLENGE


SUCKA FREE CHALLENGE “BE THE VOICE FOR MY PEOPLE” - INSPIAR (Prod. SAMOENDS) 2018


#SUCKAFREECHALLENGE 


(TO MY UNBORN SEED, my Childhood Inspiration 2Pac, and My local Rolemodel who I Admired growing up SCRIBE) 


“BE THE VOICE FOR MY PEOPLE” - INSPIAR #SUCKAFREECHALLENGE #INSPIAR 


One of the greatest quotes I saw on someone’s Instagram I can’t remember where I saw it. 


“Just Imagine If INSTAGRAM decided they wanted to shut down and close. Nek minnit.. You no longer a Model” πŸ€” BOOOM that’s fire πŸ”₯ #instawhydoyougottabesomean πŸ˜… 

🚫🚫 SORE BUM 🚫🚫 

#publicfigure #inspiration #allformylittleone #NZmusic #newzealandmusic #Inspiarbabyy #2018 

No comments:

Post a Comment