Wednesday 4 February 2015

Quote: "Keep Your Circle Of Lions Small"

I Was Tagged In This On Facebook: 

"Strong People Don't Put Others Down, They Lift Them Up"

I Don't If You Haven't Notice But When You Really Hit Rock Bottom, And Peps Kick You While Your Down, They Kick You When Your At The Lowest, When The Chips Are Down..not Once Is There A Helping Hand, To Pick You Up, Or To Lift Your Spirit Up. Peps Feel Its The Need To Really Get At You When Your Low, But When You Reach That High Again.. They Not There To Support You lol.. Anyways, I Just Wanted To Say That. Had Nothing To Do With My Post.. I Just Wanted To Say That lol. But Man I Don't Always Feel Strong, I Don't Always Have That High Spirit, Im Human When Times Do Hit Hard They HIT HARD! But I Do Train Myself To Always Tun Back To Christ Not From Christ. Heck, I Don't Even Feel Motivated To Post Inspirational Things At Times, But I Do It.. Coz I Feel There Is Someone Out There Who I Could Reach, Who Needs To Feel Uplifted And Encouraged, If I Don't Get The Message Out.. Who Else Will Tell The Story?? 
#Know Your Circle
"Never Eat With The People You Didn't Starve With, NeverRide With The People You Never Walked With, Keep Your Circle Of Lions Small #Stay Real #Be Encouraged #Be Inspired #IM INSPIRING LIVES ONE STEP AT A TIME #INSPIRE ONE PERSON TO INSPIRE OTHERS #That Ripple Effect #Stay Blessed Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment