Wednesday 25 February 2015

Quote: Anointed People

Inspired By: @spiritualworld
"Anointed People Come Under The Strongest Attacks, So If You See Them Being Misguided, Don't Prophecy Their Doom, Pray Their Deliverance"

#I Was Prophesied 5Years Ago at My Home Church 'Hope Centre' By Ps Don Macnel He Prophesied And Said I Was 'Filled Of Anointing' From Head To Toe.. Everything I Speak & Touch Is Filled Of Christ' Anointing..
Since Then I Walked In Gods Anointing.. You Gotta Know That We Are Called To Something In Life Not Just To "Exist But To Live" Reach Your Potential Find Your Purpose In Life, Find Who You Are As A "Person/Individual" And Ask Why Are You.. YOU! What Makes You 'Who You Are' When a Anointed Person In Your Path.. Falls Dont Jump On The Bandwagon And Kick Them To The Ground.. But Help Them Find Their Way.. Back To Their Calling..
"WE ARE ALL ANOINTED"
#I Believe Im An Anointed Person :) My Identity In Christ.. I Know Who I Am In Christ
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment